Magaluf Golf Match – the Majorca Masters
A competitive and entertaining round of golf for your own group. Tee off in style against your mates in your tourney at a short course of 9 holes at a top Palma de Mallorca golf course near Magaluf. Do you think you’ll make the cut ? Or are you more the “half-cut” type? Do you regularly bag the birdies, or shank all over the place then blame it on the length of your shaft? Our Magaluf golf outing provides a testing and competitive short golfing event that suits mixed ability groups.
Rather than have your group (with, probably, a good sprinkling of duffers) hacking agonisingly round a testing 18-hole course and enfuriating the members and green staff, we have devised a golf package that is tailor-made for stag groups and groups of fiends on tour in Majorca. Whether you are the bunker-dwelling bogey man, or an Olazabal in the making, our Majorca golf reservation and Masters competition is played on a level (ish) playing field, with an optional handicap system that means everyone’s in with a chance. The course we use is well designed and manicured, a cut (or slice) above most short courses.
Even if you don’t give an albatross, don’t get bunkered in the hotel, get out and swing the club, and see who emerges as the victor in the land that produced Ballesteros, Jimenez, and Sergio Garcia. Our par 27 course provides a great test of nerve and accuracy. All equipment is provided included balls, clubs and green fees. And of course one of the great pleasures of golf is “el hoyo diecinueve” (the nineteenth hole): we’ll offer you a range of lunch and drinks options to relax after the round, and relive those putts that lipped the cup and perfect draws out of the woods.
Magaluf Golf Booking – Typical schedule (total approx. 4 hours)
- Pick up time: 1500
- Tee Time: 1600
- Finish Golf: 1800
- Back at hotel:1900
What is included in our Magaluf golf package ?
- Return private coach travel from your hotel in Magaluf with our rep.
- 9 holes of golf on a short par 3 or pitch-and-putt course.
- This is not a full 18-hole golf outing (an entirely different beast!)
- Short set of clubs and first two balls included (paid for after that).
- Woods are not required !
Magaluf Golf course – What else do I need to know?
- We use high quality 9-hole courses consisting of short holes. This formula work well for groups who are not all proficient player.
- Normal Golf etiquette applies regarding dress, conduct, equipment, care of the course etc.
- Shirts with collars must be worn.
- Trainers should be worn, (spikes may not be permitted)
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here