Your very own Jeep Safari awaits!
The Magaluf Jeep Safari awaits your group for a day-long adventure that takes you into the mountains of beautiful Majorca! Our 4×4 Suzuki Jeeps that we’ve got for you are perfect for conquering the terrain while still being easy to control. Our route will thrill you and challenge your inner adventurer as you traverse the trails of this beautiful island.
Each Jeep holds 4 people and we’ve got 10 jeeps at the ready! Our professional safari guides give detailed instructions and training on the use of your jeeps so you can get familiar with them before we take off on your Spanish expedition!
Get ready for off-road action! We meet you near your accommodation at a meeting point and then take you to the Jeep Safari Centre in the mountains of Majorca. Our English-speaking instructors give everyone training on how to effectively drive your jeep and after a bit of practice it’s into the wild you go! We have an all-day safari that includes a stop at a pueblo for lunchtime (not included in the price) and then we head out again.
The English-speaking tour guide will inform you about the flora, fauna, landscape and history of the region but you might be too busy snapping pictures to notice! We’ve got 52 square kilometres of private land in the centre of the island just for you. Get in there!
What could be finer than a day of jeep safari in the mountains except if it is followed up by a Classic Cocktail-making Class where you learn about the secrets of mixology (while sampling your efforts along the way!). Afterwards you can discover a more natural way of getting around…on a Beer Bike! You and your friends will need to all pitch in to finish the chilled keg we have on our customised beer bike.
You never cruised the promenades like this – you might sing a song or two. If all else fails then climb aboard the sunset Magaluf Booze Cruise, the most mayhem-filled activity in our collection. Say bon voyage to sobriety! Make your trip to Magaluf spectacular!
“What a great day out! The route was really well organised and the vehicles were really fun – the guide showed us some excellent spots” – Matt, Portsmouth, 2015
Magaluf Jeep Safari – typical schedule (total approx. 6 hours)
- 08:30 Pick-up at a meeting spot near your accommodation
- 09:00 Arrive at the Jeep Safari Centre and get a briefing on your Jeeps! Practice makes perfect!
- 10:00 Head out on your all-day Jeep Safari
- 13:00 Stop for lunch at a cozy little pueblo (price of lunch not included)
- 17:00 Arrive back at the Jeep Safari Centre, having driven some epic roads!
Magaluf Jeep Safari – what is included
- Suzuki 4×4 Jeeps (four people per jeep)
- Guided instruction on driving your jeep
- Guided tour through 52 square kilometres of private land in central Majorca
- Use of the swimming pool at the end of the tour!
Magaluf Jeep Safari- what else do I need to know?
- Make sure your Driver’s License is in order!
- Slap on some suncream and pop on a hat – the blue skies of Majorca are famous!
- Keep that camera at the ready for some snaps of eagles…or each other!
How can I book a Magaluf Jeep Safari?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here