Magaluf Paintball – stop shooting blanks
Paint the island of Mallorca red on your stag weekend with Magaluf Paintball. At our spectacular paintball arena in hilly terrain in the centre of Majorca, you’ll be kitted out and briefed by our experienced monitors, then start shooting each other! Let us get you drilled, uniformed, loaded up and ready for battle with a range of games of battle strategy and teamwork games. We meet at your hotel for coach transport to the paintball area.
You’ll be briefed and fitted out in safety gear and paint guns, and play as many games as you wish. We use some of the best materials available in paintball equipment, so you get the most thrilling and accurate shooting experience. Once in the arena, you’ll play a series of team games like “Capture the Flag”, as well as the more egocentric faves, “Bounty Hunter” and “Bunker” where it’s every man for himself. Hot, dirty and packed with adrenalin, the arena offers obstacles and hide-outs, so that strategy as well as physical effort counts. Our instructors will suggest a series of games and listen to your own suggestions.
Shooting your mates in Mallorca !
Well a lot is said about war, battle and the games people play when up against the wall. It’s time to get the adrenalin going and have a pop with the gun. We use hilly terrains with purpose-built war and set-piece scenarios. You’ll use semi-automatic, gas-powered guns. that will help you get a few things off your chest. With this version of paintballing in Mallorca you can play sniper or charging Rambo, defend or offend, and all usually agree to take no prisoners. You’ll play several games of strategy and outright mayhem so all taste will be catered to. There is no sterner test of friendship on a stag do than to come under enemy fire and see who looks out for you!
Why book Magaluf Paintball with us – stags shoot from the hip…
Thanks to everyone at The Spain Event… yeah really glad we went for something some of the guys had played before in the end as it made it more competitive, that was what we wanted so hats off to you for sorting this one out. We used about 10 refills each and stayed there for ages, the weather was brilliant as well…nice one…
Richard (organiser of 17 man stag Magaluf Paintball) September 2012
Magaluf paintball – typical schedule (total approx. 4 hours)
- Pick up time: 1500
- Begin Paintballing: 1600
- Return Hotel: 1900 approx. The amount of time you spend at the paintball arena is up to you, as your games are unlimited!
Paintball in Magaluf – price and what is included
- Return private coach travel with our rep.
- All safety eqipment and a paintball Instructor.
- The first 100 paintballs are included.
- Subsequent refills are €10 per scoop of 100.
- 2 hours of organized paintball games!
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Majorca Paintballing – what else do I need to know?
- This is rough country terrain! – You should wear sturdy footwear, like trainers or boots.
- You’ll also end up hot and dirty, so leave your Dolce and Gabbana cummerbund in the hotel and take clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In summer we may suggest alternative timings to avoid the heat of the day.
- If you require a transfer to Palma airport after the paintball activity let us know.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here