Majorca Coasteering – the perfect outdoor package
For groups who seek outdoor sports and adventure, Majorca coasteering gives you the chance to discover the island’s beautiful nature spots? This is a perfect adventure activity for non-specialist groups, including all of the ingredients for a group-friendly adventure experience. Majorca Coasteering combines adventure, swimming, climbing, lots of laughs and adrenalin and a grapple with the granite on the craggy Balearic coastline.
Why we recommend this activity – you don’t have to be Eddie the Eagle…
If your group is not exactly a platoon of daredevils, but wre looking for something special in Majorca coasteering fits the bill. You’ll get to grips with the same elements that make adventures like cliff-jumping, canyoning, abseiling, climbing and trekking. Rewarding experiences in a safe and easy format, with a qualified instructor.
Coasteering in Mallorca – Typical schedule
- Pick up at your hotel, usually approx 10 a.m.
- Transport to the starting point will take approx 30-40 minutes.
- The activity last approximately 5 hours.
- Start times are flexible, so let us know if you require different time slots.
Majorca coasteering – what is included
- Private coach travel, and a professional monitor.
- The activity last approximately 5 hours and includes safety briefing, expert advice, certified monitors, equipment and transport.
Adventure Sports in Mallorca – what else do I need to know?
- Swim suits and sports shoes are essential as are sun-block, and a sun hat.
- Bring a change of swimming gear and a towel.
- Safety – heed the warnings of the trained staff.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here