Majorca Island Cruise
If you are looking to avoid the mayhem of Magaluf Boat Parties, but still want the stag or hen to enjoy the Mediterranean Sea and the Majorca Coastline and Islands, The Spain Event has the perfect option for you – The Red Beard Majorca Island Cruise!
Why Red Beard you might ask… Well, our cruise visits the island this famous priate used as a hideout to attack Majorca from. You will have an hour on the island to explore, check out the wildlife and have a swim at one of the beautiful beaches on the island. The cruise also includes lunch and drinks – what would a stag or hen de be without sangria!
Majorca Island Cruise – What is included
The cruise lasts over four hours, so apart from eating and drinking, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to just sunbathe or dive over the side and have a snorkel:
- The cruise begins late morning (1000 – 1100) at a departure point near Magaluf.
- Available most days of the week from May till September, ask us !
- The food cruise lasts 5 hours touring the Majorca island coastline
- A buffet style lunch including drinks during the lunch. Bar is open !
- Snorkelling equipment
Our Majorca Boats and Catamarans
The Majorca Island Cruises use a variety of sailing boats and catamarans, depending on the type of trip you choose. There is always plenty of deck room to sunbathe. You’ll be in safe hands with an expert crew that won’t leave you high and dry, even if you are having trouble finding your sea legs (that sangría can cause a wobble or two).
You’ll find pictures of several of our boats on this site. Your booking may use any one of these and, due to varying demand, we cannot usually guarantee it will be any one boat in particular. All sailings are from ports and jetties near Magaluf.
Majorca Island Cruise – How to book
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here