Mallorca Boat Rentals – from Palma and Magaluf
Sail though your stag or hen weekend in style! Charter your own boat from Palma, Magaluf, Santa Ponsa or other ports on the island of Majorca and take your group sailing for an unforgettable afternoon around Majorca’s spectacular coast. And don’t worry about group size. We have a spectacular fleet of sailing catamarans for hire as well!
This must be the most exclusive way to spend your stag or hen weekend in Majorca, sailing near the bays of Palma and Magaluf. Charter a luxurious but inexpensive sailing boat and let our experienced captains sail you out of port and into the blue Mediterranean. Whether you’re a fisherman’s friend or a deck lozenge, you’ll love bobbing around on the Med, watching the stunning cliffs of the island and elegant capital city Palma de Mallorca in the background.
Let us arrange your Mallorca boat charter, with optional rod-fishing and our on-board catering with beers, wine, cava, sandwiches and snacks. Anchored in this seaborne paradise, salty old dog and landlubber alike will be moved to cast sou’ westers and wellies to the breeze and jump from the prow! Mind the windlass of course. The weather will doubtless be great, and you can sunbathe, have a beer, a dip in the sea, watch the fish and birds and even keep your eye out for tuna, dolphin, and even a shark or two!
Mallorca Boat Rental – Typical schedule
- Your sailing usually begins at 1100 and lasts until 1800.
- Depending on where you are staying and where the boat sails from, the total time out is approximately 8 hours.
- Available all year, (this may be affected by adverse weather conditions or by local regattas).
What is included for Mallorca Boats
- A sailing boat rental for approximately 7 hours for up to 8 people
- An experienced and qualified captain
- All safety features on the boat (see specifications below)
- Fishing equipment if required
- No obligatory extras!
What else do I need to know?
- 8 is the maximum number that can sail in one boat. Larger groups can rent more than one vessel.
- Except in high summer, take a waterproof jacket and something warm as the weather can change and the wind may get up
- Swimming clothes and a towel are a good idea!
- Sun cream and sun glasses a must!
- Ask us about on-board catering: including one of our gourmet picnic packs including beers and other drinks!
- Sailings are usually from Palma, but this may vary. For this reason, ground transport to the port of departure is not included in the price. Our guides will help you arrange inexpensive transport from your resort to the port.
- Fishing: as mentioned, fishing rods can be supplied at no charge. Notice that this is not deep sea fishing excursion. As locals will tell you, good sports fishing is only available at certain times of the year in this part of the Mediterranean. It is highly regulated in order to protect the fish and permits are required.
- If the wind is not suitable for sailing and the boat’s motor is used, your will be asked to pay for the fuel used.
Typical Boat Specifications (various vessels available depending on time of year)
2002 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 393.
- Spacious, comfortable. habitable below decks and easy to sail.
- Length: 11.94 m.
- Beam: 3.96 m.
- Draught: 1.90 m.
- Displacement: 7,780 Kg.
- Sail area: 75 m²
- Furling mainsail and genoa-Engine: Volvo 55 HP
- Water storage: 500 litres.
- Fuel storage: 135 litres.
- Navigational equipment: Automatic pilot, Windex, Echosounder, Log, GPS
- Safety: All equipment required by law and a liferaft for 8 people.
- First aid kit: type C fitted out in accordance with current regulations.
- Kitchen: Two ring butane gas cooker and oven gimballed on cardan joints. Large sized fridge. Sink.
- Bathrooms: 2 inside, with hot water. Hot water shower on stern platform.
- Cabins: 3 doubles and saloon with convertible bed for 2 people.
- Total capacity: 8 people.
- Household equipment: Bedlinen, cutlery and crockery for 8 people. Bimini awning. 1m leather-padded ship’s helm. Teak seating at the stern for 8 people.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here