Mallorca Canyoning- take it on the rocks!
Fancy Mallorca canyoning on the rocks? You probably hadn’t even thought of it… but this is maybe the most thrilling adventure sport around. Oddly enough, this small island has lots of unspoiled natural treasures especially under the form of rocks and canyons.
As the name of the activity indicates, canyoning is about travelling in canyons by different means: swimming, walking, climbing, abseiling, etc. Those canyons are with flowing water which will keep you cool in the Summer. Adventure and fun guaranteed together.
Mallorca canyoning – Typical schedule
- 1000: We’ll collect you at your hotel.
- 1140: Arrive at the river, after a spectacular drive through the hills.
- 1230: Begin canyoning after a briefing and maybe a drink to get your courage up!
- 1400: After a few stops to gaze at the big birds and swim in the river it’s picnic time (included in the package)!
- 1830: Back to your hotel
Visiting Mallorca canyons – What is included
- Transport to the canyoning area with our guide
- A qualified instructor will guide you
- A picnic lunch with drinks and water.
- A talk by your instructor on the history and evolution of the flora, and most if all, fauna, of the region.
Canyons adventure – What else do I need to know?
- This is a day excursion – it is well worth it, but we recommend that groups take the time required well into consideration, especially if planning a big night out the night before!
- It is, physically, a fairly gentle experience, but the sights are marvellous, and you’ll have a chance for a great refreshing swim.
- Wear swimming shorts (and bring a change), t-shirt, towel, in a bag to carry.
- Sun block, sun shades and camera essential!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here