Mallorca Cliff Jumping – make a big splash
Feel the thrill of jumping from a cliff to land safely into the warm water of the Mediterranean sea in our cliff jumping activity. The only risk will be to make a big splash. This is an exhilarating group activity, but not one to take lightly. Tombstoning this is not, so your instructor will make sure you are given the full safety briefing and full instructions.Also recommended: coasteering also provides many of the thrills of cliff-jumping for a less dedicated adventurer. Experts say coasteering is often more appropriate for most mixed ability groups!
Mallorca Cliff Jumping – Typical schedule
- 1000: We’ll collect you at your hotel.
- 1140: Arrive at the first jumping spot, after a spectacular drive through the hills.
- 1830: Back to your hotel
Cliff Diving in Mallorca – what is included
- Transport to the mallorca cliff diving area with our guide
- A qualified instructor will guide you
- A picnic lunch with drinks and water.
Unusual Water Sport: Cliff Diving – what else do I need to know?
- This is a day excursion – it is well worth it, but we recommend that groups take the time required well into consideration, especially if planning a big night out the night before!
- It is, physically, a fairly gentle experience, but the sights are marvellous, and you’ll have a chance for a great refreshing swim.
- Wear swimming shorts (and bring a change), t-shirt, towel, in a bag to carry.
- Sun block, sun shades and camera essential!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here