Mallorca Football In a Zorb !
After another legless night on the booze in Magaluf, The Spain Event challenges you to try and find your feet during the daytime with Mallorca Football in a Zorb! So if you think it was fun trying to stand up after a few flaming lamborghinis, just wait until we put you and the rest of your stag or hen do in plastic bubbles and get you playing football and other games!
And you don’t even have to worry about the previous night. All you have to do is make it home because our driver will pick you up from your accommodation directly and take you directly to the pitch where the fun begins. Plenty of bouncing around and falling over, photo opportunities galore and laughs a million make Mallorca Football in a Zorb one of The Spain Event’s number activities. Why should you miss out?
And it’s not just Mallorca Football…
- Bubble Trouble: Everyone stands in a circle without a ball and waits for the whistle. Then all you have to do is knock everyone else off their feet! Last person standing wins!
- Follow the leader: Played like American Football, you have to protect your leader who takes the ball inside his or her zorb and tries to make the “end zone” while the opposition try to knock the leader over before they get there.
- Sumo Zorbing: Two players in their bubbles in a ring. The objective? Push your opponent out of the ring.
- Bubble Bowling: One player acts as the bowling ball and the rest are pins. The “ball” will run at the “pins” set up in a diamond and try to knock over as many as he or she can. Everyone tries and the one who knocks over the most wins.
- Call my number: Every player in each team is assigned a number from 1 to 5 say. We put a ball in the middle of the pitch and the players on the sidelines opposite each other. A number is called and each person with that number from each team runs out to try and get to the ball first… sounds easy, but trying running without being able to use your arms!
- Zorb Conga Line: one player stands in the middle of the pitch and tries to knock over the players that try to cross to the other end. Those he knocks over join him in a chain to block the remaining players.
Mallorca Football in a Zorb – typical schedule
- 13:30 – Our driver picks you up at your accommodation to take you to the pitch
- 13:50 – You get all zorbed up and the fun and games begin
- 15:00 – Time for a shower
- 15:30 – A quick and well deserved cold one to go over the day’s events
- 16:00 – Back at your accommodation
Mallorca Football in a Zorb – what is included
- Private return transport from your accommodation in Magaluf or Palmanova
- Hire of zorbs, pitch and all necessary equipment
- Football monitor
- Changing rooms and showers
Mallorca Football in a Zorb – how can I book?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here