Abseiling in Majorca-Mallorca Rocks!
You may have heard a lot about Mallorca rocks but not had the chance to get there in person. Let us help you out with a top-notch abseiling afternoon in the hills of Majorca island. If you like some adrenalin on your stag or hen weekend? How about abseiling Mallorca rocks and cliffs…will that do the trick?
Intrigued ? Abseiling (known in the USA as “rappelling”) is controlled descent with a rope. Mallorca is full of mountain springs, canyons, cliffs which are going to challenge your vertigo and self-control. Why not to try also the free fall? Our instructors will ensure you will get safely all the thrill of sliding down the most beautiful rocks. You’ll be issued with all of the necessary equipment and instruction to carry out this activity.
Mallorca Abseiling – Typical schedule
- 1200: Your guide will collect you at the apartments or hotel and our coach will transpirt you to the cliffs or rocks area in questions
- 1300: Your personal expert instructor will brief you and issue the equipment you need.
- 1400: The descent will begin.
- 1600: Our guide will suggest you begin to journey back, maybe stopping for a well-earned caña on the way…
Abseiling Cliffs in Mallorca – what is included
- Transport from the door of your accommodation to the abseiling area.
- A briefing on what to do and how.
- All necessary equipment: overalls, helmet, ropes, belay device.
Adventure Activity: abseiling down Mallorca rocks – what else do I need to know?
- Although Majorca is not a large island, several areas work well for abseiling. Areas such as Cala Mangrener are wll known sttractions for this type of actvity.
- Go easy on the booze the night before ! This is one of the most exhilarating experiences you will have in your life: be alert with your senses alive enough to take full advantage.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here