Strap in for the High Ropes Adventure
If your gang needs a change after boozing it up all night and are wondering what to do in Magaluf to get yourself over your hangovers, sign up for an afternoon of high-ropes action. Break up the non-stop fiesta with a swinging session of climbing, high-wire balancing, zip-lines and opportunities to laugh at the stag during awkward moments while stuck in a tree. We’ve got all sorts of challenges easy enough for everyone, but difficult (and elevated) enough to get your heart going, which helps to clear out the hangovers…at least, that’s what we’ve read on Monkey News.
Located a short 10 minutes from Santa Ponsa by taxi, the place is easy to get to so you can start your King Kong impressions ASAP. Our experienced monitors will make sure you’ve got a firm grasp of the safety procedures so you all can then release your inner Tarzan without holding anything back. This is a grand opportunity to humiliate the Stag or Hen, so we suggest finding a banana suit for them to wear. They will never be as attractive as this.
Donkey Kong for the win
Calling all swingers! Basically a giant, slightly more dangerous, playground for thrill-seeking adults, our high-ropes facility will get even the most timid to go places they never thought possible – know what we mean? Get tied up in our obstacle course 10 metres off the ground and see if you’ve got the minerals to make it across. Our zip-lines will get you going and our climbing walls will stretch you in ways that surely will be helpful for later on the dancefloor. Go ape with this wacky, fun daytime activity that is sure to make your trip to Magaluf something great!
High Ropes Course – read what our customers think
“That was a great time doing all the different challenge courses and zip lines. We really enjoyed that. A great day out” – John, Prestwick, organiser of 10 person Stag-do, 2015
What to do in Magaluf? High Ropes Adventure! – typical schedule
- 11:00 Head off to the High-Ropes Course by taxi (optional private transport can be arranged at an additional charge)
- 11:30 After a safety briefing you’ll be put into your safety harnesses and then you’re all ready to go!
- 15:00 Back on the ground and ready for an ice-cold beer!
- 15:30 Arrive back at your accommodation to get ready for another wild night out!
High Ropes Course – what is included
- All equipment
- English-speaking monitor that will guide you through the entire course
- Options for arranging lunch or other outdoor activities
What to do in Magaluf: High Ropes Adventure – what else do I need to know?
- Bring your trainers and some comfortable clothes as you will have an active day out
- Water and sun cream is advisable
- Only a minimal level of fitness is required for most of the different challenges – enjoy it!
Let us know if you want to book a lunch as you might get hungry after several hours of exercise, unless you want to continue the day with another awesome activity such as Paintball, Go-karting, Water Park, and ending the whole day with a Sunset Party Cruise! You might as well take advantage of the options and make it a full day…make the most of Magaluf!
How can I book a High Ropes course?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here