Burlesque Palma Party – you’re sexy and you know it!
Bring out the Christina Aguliera in you with this fantastic pole dance and burlesque Palma party dance class package that will have you and your hen do girls pulling off some seriously sexy moves on the dance floor!
Your expert dance instructor will take you through the steps, from the walk to the shimy! Before you know it you’ll be grinding, teasing and laughing your heads off with the rest of the group.
The burlesque dance originated in the 40 and 50s and is as popular as ever. These sultry moves will help you unleash your sensual side and set your mind and body free, with the occasional fits of giggles in between. And what better form of dancing to combine it with than the equally sexy pole dancing! These two types of dance are all about expressing your confidence and showing off your sexiness. So get ready to shake what you’ve got and arouse your seductive side with this pole dance and burlesque Palma party!
Not only will you learn some invitingly alluring moves during this brilliant pole dance and burlesque Palma party from a professional dance instructor but you’ll also get a delicious drink and a tempting tapa at the end of the session to help you cool down!
The hen loves dancing so this was a brilliant activity for her! The two types of dancing worked really well together and the teacher was incredible! I’m not sure we’ll be pulling off many of the pole dancing moves when we get back to Brighton but a few of the girls will definitely use some of the burlesque ones in the future! Thanks for everything. Sara Houghton, Brighton hen do 2015.
Burlesque Palma Party with pole dancing– What’s included:
- 90-minute class including a drink (beer, wine or champagne)
- A tasty tapa at the end of the class
- Fab photos
- The use of feather boas and skirts
- 11:45 You and your raring to go hen do party will be introduced to your lovely professional burlesque and pole dance instructor
- 12:00 The class will begin – pick up those feather boas and get in shimmying!
- 13:00 Class ends with a free glass of wine or even champagne and a tasty tapa each
What else do I need to know:
- You need to be able to move all parts of your body for burlesque and pole dance steps, so wear comfortable, fitted clothes, with bare legs for the pole dancing
- Footwear should ideally be a low heel for the burlesque part and removable trainers for the pole dancing part
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here