Kayak Palma Tour – it’s sure to float your boat
Seeing beautiful Palma from the sea is a real treat. With miles of coastline Palma is the perfect place to explore the gorgeous clear waters and stunning views with an exciting, fun kayak Palma tour. Get your arms moving in perfect rhythm as you glide along the gentle Mediterranean waves and discover idyllic beaches along route. This unique kayak Palma experience combines gentle exercise, to banish those possible hangovers, with lovely sea views, sunshine and fresh air.
Your professional kayak Palma instructor will lead your group, giving you useful tips and local knowledge along the way. You will be fully equipped with everything you need and given instruction on the best paddling techniques. Your kayak Palma adventure will last 2 hours, long enough to discover some amazing sights and spots but not too long to mess up the fun packed night you have ahead! And don’t worry, you will not be rowing endlessly for the whole 2 hours! You will have pit stops at some lovely coves where you can have a swim, play some games and do the (obligatory) capsizing of the stag or hen!
”We really enjoyed this. Great views and water. Our guide took us to some amazing spots and the stag had a blast. Cheers for a top quality weekend” Chris, London Stag.
You’ll set off on your kayak Palma tour from the port, past all the docked yachts, waving at the boring stationary people and continue along the beautiful coast line on this kayak Palma tour morning or afternoon adventure.
Kayak Palma Tour – typical schedule:
- 11am: Meet our friendly guide at your accommodation or an agreed meeting point. He or she will then get you all to your kayaks.
- 12pm: Meet your instructor and get to grips with your oars and one or two seated kayak
- 1pm: Game time!
- 2pm: End of activity – time to re-fresh those slightly sore arm muscles with some gentle hand to mouth drinking action in one of the lovely bars along the Palma port.
What’s included on your Kayak Palma Tour:
- Kayak rental – one or two seater
- Professional instructor who will lead you along this brilliant tour
- A refreshing drink – other than all that sea water you might drink!
- 2 hour’s of kayaking fun
- Departs daily at 11am (other times available)
What else do I need to know about kayaking?
- Don’t forget your swimming gear and sun cream!
- Times ca be arranged around other activities.
- Kayaking is dependant on weather conditions.
How can I book or find out more about Kayak Palma Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here