Palma Mallorca Bike Tour – get on your bike!
One of the best ways to see this beautiful city is by getting on your bike! Avoid the traffic jams, cover more ground and get some gentle exercise in the sun on this Palma Mallorca bike tour. This great Mallorca bike tour lasts 3 and a half hours. It includes some of the most well known and recognisable sights of Palma as well as some special, lesser known hidden gems, all of which you will be equally impressed. Your friendly, knowledgable English speaking guide will fill you in on all the details of the impressive monuments and views that you will take in along the way.
As you cycle around some of Palma’s beautiful squares on your Palma Mallorca bike tour, past gorgeous buildings and interesting, towering monuments you’ll get a real feel of what this amazing city has to offer. Learn about the people of Palma, the culture and some historical background all whilst cycling at your own pace, in the fresh, cool air and warm sunshine, that will set you up nicely to explore more of Palma’s lovely streets, bars and restaurants.
Mallorca Bike Route
Each Mallorca bike tour group will have a maximum of 20 people, so depending on your group size you can all go together and maybe even book the whole tour to yourselves. You’ll ride off along the old harbour down the cycling path, so it’ll be impossible to get lost! You’ll continue through the old town along narrow, picturesque streets through the Parc de la Mar, a beautiful stretch of water lined with palm trees and walk ways set back from the beach, and towards the famous, majestic Palma Cathedral. Your fun guide will give you expert tips and suggestions of the best places to eat and go out afterwards. Along your Palma Mallorca bike tour route you will all have a much needed stop at one of the best tapas restaurants in Palma.
Sunshine, fresh air, sightseeing, food, drink, an expert guide and fun exercise all in one. So go on. Get on your bike!
What’s included on your Palma Mallorca Bike Tour:
- Bicycle hire, helmet, tax
- A 3.5 hour tour, long enough to take in some amazing sights, not too long to total knacker you out!
- English speaking guide, departing local knowledge and funny stories
- A refreshing drink and tapas stop
Palma Mallorca Bike Tour – Don’t forget:
- Depending in the time of year, it will be warm to scorcio! So wear loose fitting clothing, t-shirts and shorts are best.
- Sun cream – 3.5 hours of cycling with the sun blazing down on you without sun cream on = red, red, red.
- Water – you’ll be thirsty (especially after a hard night of drinking the night before!)
How can I book or find out more about the Mallorca Bike Tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here