Your Mallorca Vineyard Tour awaits!
You’re not just going to hit the bars all weekend – there’s something special you’ve got in mind, something with a touch of class. Our Mallorca Vineyard Visit will transport you to scenic splendor and winetasting paradise. We’ve prepared an excursion that is sure to whet your whistle! Have a jaunt around the grapevines and learn about the secrets of winemaking. Tour the winery, the vineyards and then perhaps the most important part of the tour occurs – the tasting! Led throughout the tour by our expert English-speaking guide, You’ll learn about the different grape varieties, the shades of colour for the perfect red…and the bouquets! In our beautiful dining area you’ll be served a selection of Mallorcan tapas that compliment the wines and introduce you to the richness of Spanish cuisine! (The tour is available groups with a minimum of 10 persons)
Release your inner oenophile! Oh the wine lover in you is going to immerse yourself in the ancient art of winemaking on our Mallorca Vineyard Tour. Starting from your accommodation, our coach picks up your group and takes you into the heart of Mallorcan wine country. At the vineyard you will be met by the resident wine expert who leads you through a tour from grapevine to bottle and introduces you to the winemaking process. Your group will sample three wines made onsite: a white, an organic red and and a red Veritas Vinyes Velles. These wines can be upgraded to premium varieties as an option. During the tasting the group will be served tapas: quelitas (typical Mallorca crackers), Mallorca bread with Mallorca cold cuts, bread with Spanish cured ham, Mallorcan pizza, cheese from Mahón and grape-oil confit made at the vineyard. Take in the atmosphere of the vineyard….and buy a few bottles for the folks back home!
Experience the ambiance of a Spanish Vineyard
Afterwards, satiated and filled with newfound knowledge, the coach drops you back at your accommodation. What else can you do to make this day great? How about setting sail on a catamaran excursion with an open bar? Sail off in style into the Med for a relaxing five hour tour complete with lunch or dinner and snorkeling equipment included! However, if you want to keep your feet firmly on the ground we have our Palma Walking Tour ready to depart! Discover the beauty and hidden lanes of this deeply historic city – your camera will certainly get a workout, but we make sure to include a few stops for tapas and drinks too! If your group is interested in something more challenging we suggest the Palma Escape Rooms! The newest craze to hit the island, the Escape Rooms provide a sense of adventure and teamwork! Your group is locked into one of our themed rooms and you must find the clues, solve the puzzles and escape in 60 minutes! Can you do it?! Whatever you do, make your trip to Palma spectacular!
Mallorca Vineyard Visit – read what our customers think
“That was truly a lovely morning! The vineyard was so beautiful, like out of a painting! We really enjoyed learning about the different grapes and seeing how the wine is made. The tasting was delicious and they explained how the tapas each complimented each of the wines. We had a great time, thanks!” Mary, organiser of a 12 person hen do, Bath, 2015
Mallorca Vineyard Visit – typical schedule (total approx. 3 hours)
- 11:00 Our coach picks up your group at your accommodation and set off into the Mallorcan countryside!
- 11:30 Arrive at the Vineyard and enjoy the Tour, the Tapas and of course….the tasting!
- 13:30 Satiated and filled with newfound knowldege about winemaking your happy group sets off back to your accommodation
- 14:00 Arrive back at your accommodation….ready for a Segway Tour?
Mallorca Vineyard Visit – what is included
- Transport to and from the venue (minimum 10 persons)
- Sample a minimum of three wines (white, ecological red and Veritas Vinyes Velles Red) or upgrade to premium wines for a suppliment
- Tapas for the group: Quelitas (typical Mallorca crackers), Mallorca bread with Mallorca cold cuts, bread with cured ham and tomato, Mallorcan pizza, cheese from Mahón, grape and oil confit made at the vineyard
- Tour of the Vineyard given by our English-speaking expert
- Total tour, not including transport time, is 2 hours
- Tour is available for groups minimum of 10 persons
Mallorca Vineyard Visit – what else do I need to know?
- Perhaps a touch of suncream would be in order as the sun is famously hot down these parts
- Prepare to learn the difference between your rioja and your tempranillo!
- If you’re interested in something fun for your group this evening, sign on to our Cocktail making Class and learn the secrets of how to make your favourite tipples!
How can I book a Mallorca Vineyard Visit?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here