Paddle Surf Mallorca Style!
Your trip to Palma can’t all be about booze-filled mayhem, after all you’re at the world-famous island of Mallorca, so get your Stag or Hen group out on the water with Paddle Surfing! Clear that epic hangover with some one-to-one time – just you, your mates and the twinkling blue Med to explore. We provide all the equipment and wetsuits so your crew can make the most of your day, catch some sun and recharge for the long night ahead! Paddle surf Mallorca is a fun, easy watersport perfect for anyone who wants a low-stress way to unwind and see the beautiful scenery of the Balearic islands.
A different kind of board-meeting! Paddle surfing in Mallorca is the perfect daytime event to bring your Stag or Hen group together to celebrate sun, sea and sky. Rest your mind and set out onto the crystal-clear water and see magnificent views. This activity is perfect for anyone as no special skills are needed and you don’t need to be built like Rafa Nadal to do it! For a bit of extra fun we offer 12-person boards so your whole group can go out and romp around in style – extra points are given for tipping everybody over!
Get a new perspective on the Med!
We arrange private transport (the launch point is about 15 minutes up the coast from Palma where it’s more scenic) and then your group is ready to take off! There is an onsite bar with free WIFI and storage lockers so you don’t need to worry about your gear and for the next ninety minutes your group explores the coast, racing around on the water on our top-quality paddle-boards. The activity includes an introductory session with an English-speaking instructor on the beach beforehand and then there is a led excursion. It’s time for paddle-surfing!
Paddle Surf Mallorca – read what our customers think
“That was out first time paddle-surfing and we all loved getting out on the water and discovering the little bays around the island. Absolutely lovely.” Anne, organiser of an 8-person hen do, Portsmouth, 2015
Paddle Surfing in Mallorca – typical schedule
- There is no typical schedule for this event – available between April and October, this event runs when you want it. Arrange for a private, 90 minute excursion with an English-speaking guide with private transport to and from the venue and make your trip to Mallorca perfect!
Paddle Surf Mallorca – what is included
- All equipment, paddle, and a wetsuit
- An introduction/lesson on the beach prior to paddle-surfing
- A led excursion with an English-speaking monitor
- an option of private transport to and from the venue is available
Paddle Surf Mallorca- what else do I need to know?
- The Mediterranean sun is stronger than you think! Slap on some sunscreen before you head out – the only lobsters you should see are for dinner!
- Just enjoy yourself! Paddle Surfing is a relaxing, tranquil activity, you’ll have plenty of time for mayhem later that night!
- It must be said that some minimal knowledge of how to swim is required for this activity
How can I book Paddle Surfing in Mallorca?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here