Bay of Palma Catamaran Cruise
Cruise out of Palma’s harbour in style…for a 5 hour Palma catamaran sail with lunch and snorkel stops included. You’ll love the views of historic Palma City, explore the craggy shore of fantastic Mallorca, and luxuriate on the deck sunbathing or enjoying a drink at the bar.
For those wondering what to do in Palma, this is one of the best ways to spend a lazy day at sea if you are based in Palma or resorts nearby. A group-friendly activity with capacity for 70 persons so you wont feel hemmed in. As you sail from Palma’s posh harbour you’ll see the majestic Palma cathedral guarding the city, a spectacular sight that has melted the heart of many Mad sailors over the centuries !
Palma Catamaran Excursion – itinerary
Lasting 5 hours, you will depart from Palma’s main promenade at the marina, el Paseo Marítimo (the boats are easy to find and can be boarded near the Palma Auditorium). The sail traverses the stunning bay of Palma, arriving to anchor at the nearby port of Vells Portals, for a swim stop, sunbathing in the decks and nets and a fine barbecue lunch.
Looking for a Palma Majorca Booze Cruise or Party Boat ?
Notice this sailing excursion is a chilled affair, a lazy day at sea and not a booze cruise or dj party sail. If you are after a more lively party sail, let us know and we’ll sort something out for you departing from one of the nearby resorts!
Palma Bay Cruise – departure times and what is included
- Two departures every day during the public sailing season (from April to October).
- Departure times are 1000 or 1500.
- The sail lasts 5 hours
- Departures from central Palma near Marina.
- On board bar open
- Lunch or dinner is provided during the sailing: barbecue chicken breast and sausage
- Masks and flippers for snorkeling are available free of charge.
- The departure point is easy to find, but if you would like to add on return transfers from your hotel to the marina, we can offer this for a small extra cost.
Palma Catamaran – what else do I need to know ?
- You’ll need some sun block or a sun hat, especially in Spring and Summer
- Book in well in advance because availability can be limited
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here