Palma Pole Dancing & Burlesque
The Spain Event’s Palma Pole Dancing Party is now up and running and proving to be a really popular event. The combination of one of the fastest-growing sports in the world, namely pole dancing, with some coaching on sensualality and burlesque dancing, is a real winner. This is especially the case in classy Palma de Mallorca where you can certainly put your new-found knowledge to the test on the swish locals!
The Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque is the perfect activity for a hen weekend in Mallorca. There are photo opportunities galore (and not those photos that you can never show anyone when you get back home!) and the class is absolutely fantastic value for money.
The Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque lasts for 90 minutes and our professional pole dance and burlesque instructor will teach all the tricks to strut your stuff in style and spin around a bar when necessary! And just to make it a real Palma Party, The Spain Event includes a glass of beer, wine or champagne and a tapa at the end of the class to celebrate!
The Beauty of Pole Dance Moves
The workout involved in the Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque brings endless benefits that can be achieved with only a few sports:
- Improving your overall physical condition and agility with a total body workout
- Pole dancing specially reaches the buttocks, abdomen and groin, areas that are going to be of use on a hen weekend in Palma de Mallorca!
- Bringing a significant increase in self confidence and self-esteem through sensual movements to music
- Eliminating fears and insecurities and the start of a whole new body image – get up that pole!
Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque – what is included
- Professional pole dancing and burlesque instructor
- 90-minute workshop
- A drink and a tapa to celebrate at the end of the class
- You can also add a professional photographer to document the whole event!
Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque – what else do I need to know?
- We recommend wearing comfortable shorts and a vest and trainers than can be removed
- Try with your heels, although your teacher may warn against those.
- Bare legs are required to grip the pole so track suit pants you can remove at the studio are also a good idea.
- It is also good to do some stretching to loosen up beforehand
- Depending on your experience and level of daring, you can learn moves like “the hook”, “the fireman”, “the butterfly” or “the broken doll”
- Let us know if you’d like to visit a Palma Pole Dancing Club at night!
Palma Party for Pole Dancing & Burlesque – how can I book?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here