It’s a lovely day for a walk!
Make your trip to Palma memorable with our Palma Walking Tour! Break up your busy schedule of getting wrecked and tanning with this fun and easygoing jaunt to see the historic sights of Palma. Our expert, English-speaking guide will take you through the winding streets of Palma and introduce you to the history of this 2000 year old city! Even the Romans loved their sangria! The tour shows off the Cathedral of Palma, the Plaza of the Queen and lots of other hidden jewels…but there’s also time to stop for a tipple of vino and a nibble of tapas as well. Come for a special walk in the Old Town!
Step into history! Sights visited on this walking tour include the Park of the Sea, Arch of the Darsena, the Garden of the King, the Miro Monument, the March Palace, the Solleric Castle, Jovellanos Street, the Chopin Plaza, the Market Plaza , the Weyler Plaza, the Inquisition Coast, the Mayor Plaza, the Church of St Eulalia, the Museum of Pearls and more! Enjoy a day strolling the streets of Palma with your mates in this friendly, beautiful city and soak up the ambiance of the capital of Mallorca. It’s like a time-machine come to life!
Enjoy a Palma walking tour and soak up the sights!
Whether you’ve come to Palma for a Stag or Hen fiesta, or you’ve flown down for a holiday, the Palma Walking Tour makes for a special day seeing some unique monuments, museums and architecture that will impress and inspire. Your Palma Walking Tour starts when you want it to! Contact our one of our customer service representatives so you can make the most of your visit to Palma. If you’re looking for something unforgettable for your group, get everyone in the ring for Your Very Own Bullfight! Our baby-bull running event is the most Spanish event you could ever imagine, and yet safe for human and bull alike. Get in there!
Palma Walking Tour – read what our customers think
“We didn’t want our Hen-do to just be about partying. Most of us had never been to Palma before and wanted to see some of the old town and see some of the ancient buildings. Marco was a great guide who really showed us some beautiful places. A great activity!” – Sarah, organiser of a 9 person Hen-do, Tumbridge Wells, 2015
Palma Walking Tour – typical schedule (total approx. 3 hours)
- 12:00: Meet your friendly, English-speaking guide
- 12:30: Take in the amazing sights of Palma
- 13:00: Stop for a much-needed bite and cool jug of sangria
- 14:00: More amazing sights!
- 14:30: Still peckish? Some more tapas will help with that
- 15:00: Back at your accommodation, full of knowledge and ready for the night ahead!
Palma Walking Tour – what is included
- Our friendly, local, English-speaking guide to take you through the winding streets of Palma and introduce you to the sights!
- Tasty tapas and a drink along the way to help keep your energy up for the night to come!
- Amazing sight-seeing, interesting facts and local knowledge
Palma Walking Tour- what else do I need to know?
- Sensible footwear is a good idea as you’ll be walking for a while! Trainers are best on the cobbled streets of Palma
- Although you’ll have some great food and drinks stops it’s a good idea to bring water especially in the summer months
- Ask about a particular tour or preference for your Palma walking tour so we can tailor it to fit in with your other great activities, timetable and tastes
How can I book a Palma walking tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here