Visit Real Mallorca FC Stadium
Let us organise a visit to the impressive Son Moix Iberostar stadium in Palma de Mallorca, home of REal Mallorca FC. Whether or not you have tickets to a match, we recommend a visit to the stadium to see the trophy room and dressing rroms and absorb the history of the number one club in the Balearic Islands, a one-time Copa del Rey (Spanish FA Cup) holder.
Mallorca FC, the vermillions, to give them their local nickname (although some might prefer shouting a plain “come on the reds”) , are currently in the doldrums, having been relegated to the Spanish Second Division in season 2012 – 2013. The club has faced financial difficulties and changed hands several times in recent years (even feeling the wicked backhand of Majorcan tennis ace Rafa Nadal, who briefly flirted with owning the club ).
Real Mallorca FC Famous Faces
However, the history of the club remains fascinating. The illustrious list of managers the club has enjoyed (or maybe, wasted ???) since the 1990’s reads like a Who’s Who of Managers Between Jobs…with names like Hector Cuper (twice the incumbent since 1998), former Spain manager and Spanish national hero Luis Aragones (also twice), Gregorio Manzano (another brace), Benito Floro, Michael Laudrup, and former Barcelona player Miguel Angel Nadal.
Many vastly talented players have also earned their spurs at Mallorca FC, before (it must be said) moving to higher ground: Samuel Eto’o, Dani Güiza, Ivan Campo, Alan Hutton, Giovani Dos Santos, Leo Franco…
Real Mallorca FC Stadium Visit – what is included
- Transport to the stadium with our guide – we ca offer you porivate or public transport options depending on yoru budget.
- Tickets for Real Mallorca stadium tour. Entrance to the stadium and museum – all points on the tour included.
- Meals and drinks stops can be arranged.
Visit the Son Moix – Iberostar Stadium – what else do I need to know?
- The tour is available every day of the year
- Open 1000-1900, but be careful on match days as the tour will have to end no later than 6 hours before kick-off!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here