Segway Palma de Mallorca – A Trendier Way To Tour
Why walk when you glide! What better way to explore the beauty of Palma de Mallorca than on your own personal Segway, an eco-friendly, intuitive fun way to cruise across the beautiful island. The scenic beauty of Palma de Mallorca capital of the island of Majorca is located in the bay of the same name and enjoys an excellent climate all year round (with an average annual temperature of 17.9° C).
Known for its sun and beach tourism, Palma also has an attractive historic quarter of narrow streets (not unlike the Barrio Gotico of Barcelona). Gliding your way along Playa De Palma soaking in the rays whilst feeling the gentle breeze we will guide you on this magical tour of pure beauty surrounded by fishing boats, pine forests and palm trees. Take Palma de Mallorca into your own hands or legs in this case!
Routes for Segway Palma de Mallorca
You can choose from 1 hour to 2 hour routes hovering through the history of over 500 years witnessing Parque del Mar- Cathedral, Palacio de la Almudaina , Dalt Murada, Baños Arab, Santa Eulalia, Square -Iglesias , Patios Mallorquines, La Lonja, Museum Baluard or from Playa de Palma, to Can Pastilla, Cala Estancia, Es Carnatge, Garden City to Portixol, If you have a special wish for your route please let us know, although it might not be possible to drive everywhere with the Segways.
Segway Palma de Mallorca – What is included
- Your own Segway.
- A professional and experienced guide gliding with you every step of the way.
- Thorough enjoyment experiencing Segway steering at its best.
- Customised routes are on offer but, we assure you our guided tour will cover the very best of Palma de Mallorca.
Palma de Mallorca Segway Tour – Typical schedule (total 1-2 hrs)
- 1300: Head to a central meeting point for the start of the tour
- 1330: Your tour begins.
- 1530: After taking in Palma de Mallorca’s breath taking scenery, you may want to indulge in a well deserved beverage.
- 1600: you’ll be back at your HOTEL or next stop.
These are our recommended timings but if you have a lunch BOOKING or if you are not planning on getting up so early (!) let us know and we’ll find an alternative time.
What else do I need to know?
- Segways are a safe, enjoyable and provide a significant advantage over walking!
- Segways take you places walking can’t!
- Holidays and Cameras go hand in hand and the history of Palma de Mallorca will get you clicking at every opportunity!
- There are plenty of opportunities to stop for “refuelling” on the tour!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here