Surf Mallorca Surfing Class
Surf Mallorca in style! It’s time to push the boat out a little – you always wanted to surf since you saw the film ‘Point Break’, and now it’s time to grab your boogie-board and head to the beach! Get your group riding the waves with our expert English-speaking surf instructors who will teach you all the secrets of the surfin’ Mallorca style, finding the best Maui wowie and shredding rip-tides. We’ve got the perfect mix of Mediterranean sun, white-sand beach and glorious surfing so you and your group can get up there and feel groovy!
Catch a wave! Your Stag or Hen group is ready for something different, after another night of getting wrecked, so we’ve got all the gear and sweet waves to get your crew out for some epic surfing awesomeness. Our two-hour class, including all equipment and wetsuit, is going to bring out the surfer dude/chick in you. Our experienced monitors can take groups of 30+ people and have them all get the hang of it! Hang-ten!
Time to boogie with Surf Mallorca
We can arrange for private transport to the beach (it’s about 15 minutes down the coast from Palma) and then surf’s up! We have a WiFi enabled restaurant and bar onsite with lockers where your belongings are securely stored while you’re out on the water – it’s a no-brainer! Make your trip to Mallorca something special and sign up for a surfing class – the class starts when you want it – Shake off last night’s mojito’s, get ready for the good vibrations and dive into surfing adventure.
Surf Mallorca : Surfing Class – read what our customers think
“I didn’t think I was going to be able to get up on the board, but when I did it was excellent! The instructor’s help was vital…we bloody loved it” – Steve, organiser of a 12-person Stag do, Bristol 2015
Mallorca Surfing Class – typical schedule
- There’s no typical schedule for a surfing class – the activity is available between April and November and is available all day. Arrange the class as you like it and book private transport as well to make the day perfect
Mallorca Surfing Class – what is included
- A 2-hour surfing class with an expert, English-speaking instructor
- All equipment and a wetsuit
- Option to add private transport to and from the venue
- Free storage lockers, free WIFI and access to the onsite bar
Mallorca Surfing Class- what else do I need to know?
- Just bring your sense of adventure and slap on a bit of sunscreen – never underestimate how strong the Mediterranean sun is!
- Some knowledge of swimming is a tad essential for this activity – but other than that – go for it!
How can I book a Mallorca Surfing Class?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here