Baby Bull Running Seville
For the experience of a lifetime, make your Stag or Hen experience incredible with baby bull running! Baby Bull Running Seville presents this unbelievable event that is sure to entertain. Get into the arena with some feisty baby bulls!
The Spain Event provides the baby bulls, the arena, lots of beer and a Spanish paella lunch for your group of matadors. Get in there and face down el Toro.
Make your visit to Seville mayhem-filled with baby bull running
This oh-so-Spanish event is sure to thrill the adrenaline junkie in you. Dress up the Stag and watch him flee. When else will you get a chance to get in the ring with a charging baby bull? The videos you are going to take? Priceless.
With lots of little nooks to run to, you’ve got the makings of an unforgettable event. Our guides fill you in on the basics and then it’s baby bull running time.
We kept the event a secret from the Stag and when he found out his jaw dropped. We had a brilliant time in the bullring! Great venue, lots of beer. Those little bulls are fast. Respect – Martin, Rochester, 2016
Baby bull running – typical schedule
- 12:00 Pickup at your accommodation by coach with our guide
- 12:30 After cracking open some beers it’s time to get in the bullring
- 13:30 One hour later you’ve become intimate with the secrets of bull-running and it’s time for a full paella lunch…with more beer 🙂
- 14:30 Return back to your accommodation by coach
Baby bull running Seville – what is included
- 1 hour of baby-bull running with up to 3 different baby-bulls
- Paella lunch
- 4 beers per person
- English-speaking guide
- Return private transfers
Baby bull running – what else do I need to know?
- Bring some decent shoes (no flip-flops)
- Looking for something more? How about a BEER BIKE?
How can I book Baby Bull Running in Seville?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here