Spanish Cooking Class
Learn the secrets of the Spanish paella…and then eat it! The Seville Cooking Class takes your group on a gastronomic adventure. With our expert instructors we first visit the famous Triana Market and then cook up a meal. This is the perfect Stag or Hen event for those looking to get out of their comfort zone and experience the real Spain.
CHOOSE A LOW PRICE SEVILLE COOKING CLASS | GET IN TOUCH BY PHONE OR WHATSAPP OR USE OUR REQUEST FORM
Release your inner Jamie Oliver. We start at 11am with a guided tour of Seville’s most famous market before heading off with our fresh ingredients for the main event. You’ll make three Spanish dishes and mix up some sangria for yourselves as well. Olé!
The perfect Stag or Hen event to get everybody together, cook a meal and enjoy it in Seville with sangria!
Get stuck in! We take care of the cleanup so you can concentrate on the cooking….and the wine. Be prepared to fill your senses with mouth-watering dishes. Our groups will prepare Salmorejo, the world-famous Paella and a light dessert as well as sangria.
By 2pm it’s all over. You’ve enjoyed cooking the meal, have dined together with wine and now it’s time for something more: how about a Game of Thrones walking tour? Make your Stag or Hen trip to Seville spectacular.
That was a great way to experience Spanish cooking. The market was gorgeous and the instructor was lovely. Top marks for the sangria too! – Patricia, London, 2016
Seville Cooking Class – typical schedule
- 11:00 Meet your instructor in front of the market and begin market tour
- 11:45 Begin cooking the Salmorejo, Paella and dessert
- 13:30 Enjoy your lunch with drinks provided!
- 14:00 The event ends, how about a ride on a BEER BIKE?
Cooking class in Seville – what is included
- Max. 16 persons
- Activity starts at 11am with guided tour of the famous Triana Market and explanation of the products to be used (45 mins approx). Class also takes place in the market
- Group will make Salmorejo, Paella and a light dessert
- Group will also make (and drink!) sangría and will also have nibbles provided
- The group will eat their lunch – 2 glasses of wine/beer or soft drinks are included.
How can I book a cooking class in Seville?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here