Things to do in Seville: Game of Thrones walking tour
One of the best things to do in Seville is the Game of Thrones Walking Tour. Our English-speaking guide takes you through the winding roads of this ancient city and ends the tour in the famous Alcazar Palace which portrays the Palace of Dorne in GoT.
See the luxurious palace and it’s intricate carvings which serve as a backdrop for the mythic land of Dorne, learn about the rich history of Seville, home of the largest medieval cathedral in the world!
Explore the mythic land of Dorne on this incredible Game of Thrones Walking Tour
Come visit Westeros and stroll along the streets of Dorne, as featured in the popular HBO series Game of Thrones. Seville’s otherworldly charms await your group for adventure!
Tour the Alcazar, Seville’s famous Moorish palace built during the Islamic conquest. This world-class UNESCO Heritage monument will astound you with its unsurpassed beauty and ornate decoration. Visit the land of Dorne!
We are all huge GoT fans so it was a real thrill to see some of the exotic places where the filming had been done. Seville is beautiful! – Meagan,
The Game of Thrones Walking Tour – typical schedule
- The tour starts when you want it (between 9:00 and 18:00)
The Game of Thrones Walking Tour – what is included
- 2-hour walking tour of Seville’s old city with an English-speaking guide
- Includes a 70-minute tour of the Alcázar Palace with audio guide (Palace of Dorne in Game of thrones)
Things to do in Seville – what else do I need to know?
- Want to know what to do when winter is coming? Come to Seville 🙂
- Looking for something more? How about Baby Bull Running?
How can I book a Game of Thrones walking tour?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here