What to do in Seville Spain : Night Cruise
We know what to do in Seville Spain – a beautiful one-hour night cruise with unlimited sangria. Make your trip to Seville special and climb aboard for an hour of twinkling lights and hot Spanish nights.
Departing every night from the centrally located Tower of Gold (Torre de Oro) this cruise explores the famous Rio Guadalquivir. This romantic and legendary river was the gateway of the conquistadors of America and is still the only navigable river in Spain.
Climb aboard for a magical cruise to see historic Seville at night. Unlimited Sangria awaits
Release your inner Christopher Columbus. Cast off for adventure on this splendid one-hour cruise with unlimited sangria and scenic views of glorious Seville. Make your trip to Seville spectacular!
We’ve got the perfect evening event to make the occasion special – get your group aboard for this grand tour of the Rio Guadalquivir with your shipmates. Afterwards there’s plenty of time to paint the town red – the party starts late in Spain! Olé!
That was a lovely cruise up and down the river. It made for a great evening even for our Hen do. The sangria was very welcome – Jenny,
Night Cruise in Seville – typical schedule
- 22:00 – Climb aboard the ship at the Tower of Gold (Torre de Oro)
- 23:00 – Your cruise ends and i’s time for more – Bar crawl with tapas anyone?
Night Cruise in Seville – what is included
- 1 hour cruise (departs at 22:00)
- Unlimited sangria
What to do in Seville Spain – what else do I need to know?
- What happens in Seville stays in Seville 😉
- Looking for something more? How about a day of relaxing at a LUXURY SPA?
How can I book a Night Cruise in Seville?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here