Play Golf in Valencia
Beautiful weather and warm temperatures all year round coupled with the stunning Mediterranean countryside make Valencia an absolute paradise for would-be golfers. So if you are planning a weekend away with your friends, why not come to Valencia and let The Spain Event organise your own little golf tourney on one of the region’s top courses?
It is not easy to fit a round of golf into a weekend at the best of times, even when you are just popping down the road to your local golf club. Imagine trying to organise a golf outing for you and your friends in Spain! The Spain Event will literally take of everything for you, so the only thing you have to worry about beforehand is choosing the right partner and getting some sneaky practice in on the driving range! We will have a private coach pick you up from your accommodation in Valencia and take you to one of the most beautiful and challenging golf courses in the region. You will have a full set of golf clubs waiting for you and then all you have to do is avoid the trouble off the first tee! Our coach will take you back to your accommodation after your round in plenty of time to shower, change and head out to enjoy Valencia’s restaurants and night life.
The Golf Course
The golf course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and opened in 1975. It is 6,249m long and par for the course is 72.
A deep ravine runs right through the course, which makes for undulating fairways and some tricky tee shots! The course has a total of 90 bunkers that are strategically located to flank the fairways on the drive and the entrance to the greens and there are also a variety of water hazards to contend with. As a result, choosing the right strategy (and the right club!) to attack a hole is absolutely key. And if you ever wanted to try your putting skills on quick greens, this is definitely your chance. The course boasts many sloping or two-level greens that will give you a chance to hole those putts that you only see on television… or to pay for the first round in the club house for five putting!
Golf in Valencia – typical schedule:
- 1300: Coach picks you up from your accommodation and takes you to the golf course.
- 1330: Pick up your clubs and head to the tee
- 1400: Time to tee-off, hopefully just the once!
- 1800: 19th Hole for a few cold ones while you compare scores
- 1900: Coach takes you back to your hotel in time to shower and change before heading out to enjoy Valencia’s restaurants and night life
Golf in Valencia – what is included:
- Green fee for 18 holes of golf on a top golf course
- Hire of a full set of golf clubs
- Private return transfers from your accommodation to the golf course
- We can also include two options for lunch – a baguette, dessert and drink or a salad, battered squid rings, paella, dessert and drink.
Golf in Valencia – what else do I need to know:
- The weather in Valencia is very warm, particularly in summer, so all golfers should wear a cap, put sun cream on and take plenty of water with them while out on the course.
- The golf course is considered one of the best in the entire region of Valencia. As a result, all players must look after the course and equipment they are given and respect all the club’s norms. Any complaints regarding behaviour on the golf course can lead to a player being sent back to the clubhouse.
- A dress code also applies and must be respected. Anyone not wearing suitable clothing (t-shirt with a collar, shorts or trousers and trainers or golf shoes) will not be allowed to play.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here