Stand Up Paddle in Valencia- try some board games
We know it’s their last weekend of freedom, but if you can stand, have a stand up paddle in Valencia out of the fantastic Marina. You’ll have a trained instructor to give you full details on safety and the most effective and enjoyable use of the paddles and the boards.
In case you harbour any doubts about whether water sports and your hen or stag group really go together, relax! Anyone can try it…keep your possibly-sozzled head well above water and let everyone in your hen or stag group stick their oar in!
If you can stand, stand up paddle in Valencia!
“A great afternoon for Roxana’s hen party – we wanted something fun, on water but not too challenging as we had some seniors….everyone got the hang of it”. Moira Creedon, Cork – Valencia Hen Do May 2014.
Times, duration and what’s included in our stand up paddle in Valencia:
- Stand up paddle in Valencia is available from April to November, start time is flexible (from 10 am till 1900)
- Certified English-speaking monitors and all equipment and safety briefing included
- Surf boards and paddles included.
- No license needed
- Always use swim suit and and solar protection.
- Your activity can begin almost any time during the day, and usually lasts 1 hour.
- All group sizes from 5 + are catered for.
- Easy acces and public transport from central Valencia
- Ask us if you’d like to include private transfers or arrange low-cost transport with our guide
- Add-ons at the beach? You MUST have a paella launch afterwards – at one of Valencia’s beach resturants – this is the home of paella! Or, try a volleyball match at one of the excellent beach courts at Malvarrosa Beach.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here