Valencia City Cycle Tour
Take our Valencia City Cycle Tour and catch all of the sights of the old town, the amazing Turia riverbed park, the futuristic Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencia, the America’s Cup port and of course, the beaches. Our guides will make sure you get the full Valencia experience.
Our bike tour of central (and coastal) Valencia is the perfect way to have a look at this beautifiul city, get some exercise and enjoy the sunshine. You will also be in the safe hands of one of our guides who will fill you in on some first-hand local knowledge about the place. Partying stags and hens will be glad of the exercise, the chance to get some sun, feel reinvigorated and ready for more action! Valencia is a flat city in general so it’s a great place for not-too-strenuous cycling.
You’ll love the charm of the place with its giant swaying palms and orange trees bearing fruit all year round, and be amazed at the modern architecture by the world’s foremost architects at the City of Arts and Science.This is a great way to see the city, get some hangover-busting exercise and it includes a great trip to Valencia’s famous Malvarrosa beach.
Valencia City Cycle Tour – typical schedule
- 1400 Our guide meets you at hotel or a central point.
- 1430 Bike tour begins
- 1730 Tour ends back at the city centre,
- And having pedalled all round the city, you deserve a beer!
Valencia City Cycle Tour – price and what is included
- Bicycles including insurance.
- Our guide will escort you to the city centre where the tour begins.
- Food is available along the route (we recommend the beach area!)
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Valencia City Cycle Tour – what else do I need to know?
- Tour can be adapted to include stops like a tour of the Valencia CF stadium (ask us about that in advance)
- Transport (not included) is not usually required
- We mainly use the cycleways of this bike-friendly city, but normal road prudence should apply throughout.
- The weather in Valencia is hot in summer, so we recommend you take a bottle of water, sun cream and a cap or a hat with you on the tour… as well as your camera of course!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here