Valencia Go-Karting Grand Prix
Feel the warm air of the Mediterranean in your face as you whiz past your slacker mates on a hairpin bend. Our outdoor Valencia Go-Karting Grand Prix takes place at one of the best tracks in the country and is guaranteed to bring out the Fernando Alonso in you!
Good weather is always a plus for any activity, but there’s something particularly pleasing about go-karting in a pair of shorts, trainers, a t-shirt and your sunnies, especially at Valencia’s premium karting track. However, sun and warm temperatures take nothing away from the seriousness of the job at hand! IT’S THE VALENCIA GO-KARTING GRAND PRIX! Only three people fit on the final race podium and only one person takes the trophy home with them.
The expert tips on Valencia Go-Karting
If you don’t want to be remembered as the snail of your stag or hen group, pay attention to the following advice:
- Make sure you take full advantage of your eight-minute warm-up session on the track to try different ways of taking all the corners and really get to know your go-kart.
- Brake at the end of the straights and accelerate out of the corners in true Formula One style.
- And that is it, you are ready for the massively important eight-minute qualifying session. All your lap times will be taken and your fastest will decide where you will be on the starting grid of the Valencia Go-Karting Grand Prix!
You will then have a moment for a quick time-out and a cold beer (just one mind!) before the big race. Then it’s time to get your helmets on, line up on the grid and press the pedal to the metal for 10 minutes of frantic and intense racing in really quick go-karts. There will also be time after the race for a few celebratory drinks and some serious bragging and banter about those spectacular overtaking manoeuvres you pulled off and of course to give your excuses for lapping so slowly (tennis elbow is a longtime favourite!).
Race Format: After a safety briefing, you will start with an eight-minute warm-up session, followed by an eight-minute qualifying session in which your best lap time will decide your position on the grid for the 10-minute Valencia Go-Karting Grand Prix.
Valencia Go-Karting – typical schedule (other timings available)
- Meeting time: 11:45
- Begin Go Karting: 12:30
- After 3 sessions: 13:30
- Available every day!
Valencia Go-Karting – what is included for the Price?
- A total of approx 26 minutes track time (3 races)
- Public transport and guide
- Bar area and lunch option
- Podium ceremony and a trophy for the winner
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Valencia Go-Karting – what else do I need to know?
- Be punctual as the track is very busy at certain times of year
- Bring sun block in spring and summer!
- Safety is important on the track, so anyone under the influence will not, of course, be allowed to drive!
- If you have a camera, bring it along because there will be lots of great photo opportunities! You can ask our guide to take photos of you all before, during and after the race!
- Private transport recommended
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here