Valencia High Ropes Course – Not quite a walk in the park…
Valencia High Ropes Course is located in a natural environment with wild terrain where the experience is authentic and the course completely integrated with the surroundings, guaranteeing pure adventure and adrenaline in the unspoiled wilderness.
During the Valencia High Ropes Course you will have different games at varying heights and difficulty levels, coordinated by a safety instructor which will help you throughout the tree top assault course. The question is whether you and your team can face the challenges!
The Valencia High Ropes Course is a challenging activity which will have you test your skills. You will escalate and traverse tree tops, gorges and canyons, cross wobbly ropes, log and monkey bridges, up to 80 m zip lines and so much more!
But you must not touch the ground!
Valencia High Ropes Course is the perfect activity to book if you want to add something different to your hen or stag do weekend. It is a great way to cure any possible hang overs from the previous night’s bar hopping and clubbing and get everyone out in the fresh air and stunning scenery.
Valencia High Ropes Course – What’s included:
- Private return transfer
- All equipment included
- Specialized monitor that will guide you through the entire course
- Options for arranging lunch or other outdoor activities
Valencia High Ropes Course – Typical Schedule:
- 11:00 You’ll be picked up at your accommodation and taken to the location
- 11:30 After a safety briefing you’ll be put into your safety harnesses and ready to go!
- 15:00 Back on the ground and ready for an ice-cold beer!
- 15:30 Arrive back at your accommodation!
Valencia High Ropes Course – What else do I need to know?
- Bring your trainers and some comfortable clothes as you will have an intense day out
- Water and sun cream is advisable
Let us know if you want to book a lunch as you might get hungry after several hours of exercise, unless you want to continue the day with another awesome activity such as Blob Jumping, Kayaking, Horse Riding, Canyoning or Quad Biking. You might as well take advantage of the options at hand and make it a full day, why not!
How can I find more about Valencia High Ropes Course?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here