Valencia Horse Riding
Horseback trekking doesn’t come much more scenic or spectacular than in Valencia. All gear and instruction is supplied on a memorable, sunny ride along country lanes. Our expert horse-riding instructors will lead you on a trot, canter or gallop for one hour.We’ll pointing out some of the landmarks, the fauna and the flora of this ride in the heart of the Real Spain, this charming part of Valencia’s Mediterranean littoral.
If a bridle wasn’t part of your bridal spree, but you’re still champing at the bit, we supply all the gear.You’ll do it at a canter, and we cater to all abilities and styles, from side-saddle to horse’s arse and dressage to droppings. As for the quality of the horses, you certainly won’t be trotting around on some clapped out old nag! These are well-trained, well looked after, noble Spanish horses: mainly Spanish and Arabesque chargers. Spain’s unique equestrian tradition and excellent breeding reputation are well in evidence, thanks to the stable staff, many of whom trained at the best riding schools in Andalusia.
Valencia Horse Riding – typical schedule (Total: 4 hours)
- 15:00 Hotel pick-up with our guide and return transfers to the countryside.
- 1545: After a briefing, you’ll meet your mount and start on your 1-hour trek.
- 1700: Relax, have a drink and pat your horse!
- 18.30 You’ll be back at your hotel.
Valencia Horse Riding – price and what is included:
- Your own coach transport with our rep.
- Helmets and a briefing.
- An expert riding instructor.
- A horse!
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Valencia Horse Riding – what else do I need to know?
- Wear long trousers and sturdy shoes.
- Sun block is always a good idea in sunny Valencia and a must from April to October.
- Don’t forget your cameras. Our guide can take some memorable pics of your Valencia Horse Riding experience.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here