Valencia Jet Ski
Book a Valencia jet ski or water sports day to remember. For stag or hen groups seeking their thrills on high speed water activities you cannot do better than a high thrills session of adrenalin on water at Valencia’s posh harbour. Valencia offers a full raft of sea-based activities, jet-skiing is just one…
You will also have the chance to try activities like flyboarding, stand-up paddling, canoeing, kayaking and booze cruises (for those who prefer a well propelled piss-up!). Valencia Harbour with its impressive America’s Cup yachting marina set-up is the scenic backdrop to your Valencia jet ski afternoon.
Valenca Jet Ski Activity with water sports and kayaking
Become a true jet-setter and open the throttle out of Valencia’s posh Marina. You’ll join your monitor at Valencia harbour and he will give you full details on safety and the most effective use of the jet skis.
Really exhilarating all of us drove one of the jet skis and it was fab, we had four in total, plenty of time each, so thanks for setting this up and sorting out the lunch at the beach afterwards, all very satisfied…Steve Clark, Valencia Stag, June 2016.
Find out more times, duration and what’s included:
- Available from April to November, start time is flexible (from 10 am till 1900)
- Certified English-speaking monitors and all equipment and safety briefing included
- No license needed
- Always use swim suit and and solar protection.
- Your activity can begin almost any time during the day, and may last 30 mins or 1 hour (or even longer)
- All group sizes are catered for: legislation restricts the number of jet skis available in Valencia harbour (near a large port) at the same time, but we can cater for all group sizes so you will all have a chance to drive
- Easy acces and public transport from central Valencia
- Ask us if you’d like to include private transfers or arrange low-cost transport with our guide
- Add-ons at the beach? You MUST have a paella lunch afterwards at one of Valencia’s beach resturants – Valencia is the home of paella! Or, try a volleyball match at one of the excellent beach courts at Malvarrosa Beach.
How can I book or find out more about Valencia Jet Ski?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here