Valencia Paintball Wars
Have a painted pop at your mates in Valencia with several games of strategy or outright brutality in a war-torn zone near Valencia. Everything is included in our paintball excursion, held in the wooded hills above the Mediterranean, north of Valencia. We’ll meet you at your hotel for coach transport to the paintball warzone. There you’ll be briefed and kitted out in safety gear and paint guns. We use some of the best materials available in paintball equipment, so you get the most thrilling and accurate shooting experience. So now all you have to do as Best Man or Bridesmaid is make sure that person who took so long to pay his or her part of the stag trip is on the opposing team! The paintball warzone is divided up into three different battlefields and you will have a go on all of them!
Trench Battlefield: With a surface area of no less than 4,500m2. The shacks are ideal to hold up a position and provide cover for your brothers in arms and the trenches also provide good protection. The battlefield also has mounds of sand and trees that have been strategically placed to help players hide.
Urban Battlefield: Including a wide variety of obstacles, such as forts, towers for snipers and roadwork obstacles, this scenario requires completely different strategies and will be a real test for those competitive team captains who take winning and bragging rights very seriously!
Scrap-yard Battlefield: This scenario is full of cars, wheels etc. which provide unique cover for players and give battles an uneasy real feel. The star of this battlefield is the “Battle Bus”, which is absolutely perfect for picking off your enemies from a distance! I wouldn’t camp there though, because all the glass has been knocked out of the windows and you too can be taken out by a sharp shooter!
Our instructors will suggest a series of games including the famous “capture the flag”, “defend your position” or nuetralize your enemy (shoot the lot!), but will listen to your own suggestions too. Here at The Spain Event, we particularly like to see the Hen or Stag run the gauntlet! And this is also one of the best photo opportunities you will get all weekend…
Valencia Paintball – typical schedule
- These times a merely suggestions. Others are available
- 1500: We pick you up at your accommodation and take you to the war-zone
- 15:30: Time for a Safety briefing
- 16:00: Get you kit on and equipment primed
- 16:30: The action begins
- 18:30: Games end (you choose length of stay though!)
- 1900: Return to your hotel
Valencia Paintball – price and What is included:
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year.
- In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
- Return private coach travel with our rep.
- All safety equipment.
- The first 100 paintballs are included.
- Subsequent refills are €9 per scoop of 100.
- 2 hours of organized paintball games!
Valencia Paintball – what else do I need to know?
- This is country terrain! You should wear sturdy footwear or trainers.
- Make sure one member of the group brings a camera. While you are fighting for your life, our rep can get some memorable photos of you and your group.
- “Special” paintball fancy dress is available for the stag or hen.
- You can buy bottles of water at the Valencia Paintball Warzone and The Spain Event strongly recommends this. Ducking, running, hiding and shooting your mates is hot work in Valencia! Beer is of course also available and highly recommendable throughout your weekend in Valencia!
- Options for unlimited time, 500 paintballs + paella or snacks with drink included also available!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here