This is one of the best ways to see all of the sights in Valencia, including some of those outlying and traditional areas like the Albufera swamp region, often off the beaten track for many short stay tourists! Rent a scooter in Valencia and use your wheels get around town on one of our tours with a specialist guide.
Choose your scooter trip
The following tours are available, just ask us if you’d like to include anything special:
- Tour1: City centre, Arts and Science City, and Valencia beach
- Tour 2: Arts and Science and Albufera Lake (Paella option is a must!)
- Tour 3: Your own tailor made itinerary!
A scooter trip in the words of one of our riders:
“A great laugh and refreshing to get outside the city and around with enough time to see just about everything. It was just what we wanted as we knew Valencia was a really smart city but I was worried about us just sat in a pub (like we could have done in Blackpool) and not seeing anything…”. Roy, Manchester, UK. Roy’s stag group rented scooters for a May 2014 trip to Valencia.
Times, duration and what’s included in our Valencia scooter tours:
- Valencia scooter tours are available all year. Lasting 4-6 hours.
- English-speaking monitors and safety briefing included
- Driving license required
- Starting point is city centre and easy to get to
- Add-ons: let us know if you’d like to try a famous Valencia paella during your scooter trip!
How can I book or find out more about Valencia Scooter Rental and Tours?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here