Sea Kayak Adventure
Sea, sun, paella, great night life and now the Valencia Sea Kayak Adventure. A work-out for your upper torso and for your laughing muscles! Paddle the Mediterranean waves near one of the Spain’s finest beaches !You will be amazed how much fun you can have enjoying the physical activity that is sea kayaking. Your professional instructor will equip you, give you the option of a one or two-seat kayak, teach you how to paddle, and take you on the two-hour Valencia Sea Kayak Adventure. Departing from the America’s Cup Port, see how the blasé yacht passengers are going to watch you with envy!
No fear, you are not going to paddle relentlessly for hours, turn into a salted prune and have to be rescued by a big hairy bloke in a rubber suit looking like Mario Kempes. There are ports of call such as the impressive Malvarrossa beach where you can play a series of fun games where splashing and falling into the sea are guaranteed. Do not forget your swimming costume!
Valencia Sea Kayak Adventure: typical Schedule (approx. four hours)
- 1200: Briefing and itinerary
- 12:30: Time to paddle away
- 1430: End of the activity. After inadvertently drinking some sea water, you will appreciate a stop in one of the resort bars.
Valencia Sea Kayak Adventure: what is included?
- Use of a one or two-seater kayak, paddles and a life jacket.
- A professional instructor who will guide you and will be able to, upon request, take seabound pictures or videos of you.
Valencia Sea Kayak Adventure: what else do I need to know?
- Don’t forget your swimming costume and sun lotion.
- Being a strong swimmer is not a prerequisite, given that the activity is conducted close to the coast.
- The schedule can be changed on request, but the activity will not take place if adverse weather conditions cause the sea to be too rough.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here