Valencia Water Park
Have an adrenalin splash on the rides or just chill out at the Valencia water park. Enjoy the enormous slides and rides, sunbathe, swim or just relax and have a cold one…Let your bottom slide at one of Valencia’s coolest summer locations. An adventure lake, wave machines, enormous water slides and some exhilarating downhill courses are all in store for your lucky derriere (or back, or front if you’re not careful). Or, if you wish to make less of an aquatic ass of yourself and more sedate people-watching floats your boat, just disembark from your rubber dingy, grab a splash-proof Campari and soda, pull your Dolce and Gabbanas over bloodshot eyes and watch the world go by from your deck chair in one of the shaded beach-style bars at the Valencia Water Park.
This is one of Spain’s most spectacular water parks. For fun and frolics in the water the Valencia Water Park is second to none, with one of the most extensive ranges of water slides around. Try the Kamikaze water slide if you’ve got a head for heights, or maybe hurtle down the Black Hole, a rather fearsome toboggan that’ll have you sliding and gyrating through it’s slippy bends. You may decide you want a relaxing massage in the cool shady bamboo hut, followed by a gin and tonic; or try a temporary henna tattoo from the expert tattoo artists.
Valencia Water Park – typical schedule
- 12:00: Our guide will meet you at your accommodation or a central point in Valencia
- 12:45: Arrive at the Valencia Water Park, change, store your stuff and begin splashing around. You’ll find a plethora of food and drink options.
- 17:45: Time to get back on the bus
- 18:30: Back in Valencia Centre
Valencia Water Park – what is included
- Private transport
- Our guide will help you look after belongings and organise yourselves
- Entrance to the Water Park and changing facilities
Valencia Water Park – not included
- Tyres can be rented for an additional fee at the water park but are not necessary.
- Lockers can be rented at the venue if required.
Valencia Water Park – what else do I need to know?
- Remember swimsuit/trunks and sun protection!
- Food and drink aplenty at the water park.
- Open from mid June until early September.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here