White Water Rafting Valencia – lets get wet!
Get your stag or hen do party racing down the rapids and feeling the excitement of this exhilarating water sport. You’ll be collected by your own private coach and taken to the beautiful river site for this white water rafting adventure. You’ll be split into groups to evenly fit each raft and then you’ll be off! Grade 2 or 3 rapids will take you shooting along the river and swirling around.
You’ll get kitted out in all the gear, safety helmet, life jacket and oar and climb into your raft as our experienced rafting expert gets ready to push you off into the eddies, along the twists and turns down the river on your adrenaline packed white water rafting adventure.
Each raft will take 8 to 9 people, with your expert white water rafting guide at the back to keep you out of too much trouble. You’ll sit at the sides of the raft with your feet hooked in so you don’t fall out straight away! You don’t have to be a buff, professional rower to take part in this brilliant white water rafting activity, you just need to able to swim!
So if excitement, adrenaline and adventure in an idillic setting sounds like a plan, then this activity is most definitely for you! All you need is included in this white water rafting Valencia package, we can even supply one of our lovely guides to go with you, to take some great photos for you so you can look back on this fantastic day and remember who steered you well and who was wet wally.
What’s included in your white water rafting Valencia adventure:
- Private return transport (90 minutes each way approx)
- Expert Monitor to guide you down the river and give you tips in how to keep afloat!
- 8km descent of Río Cabriel
- Wetsuit (if necessary), swim wear, shorts and t-shirts are fine in good weather.
- Life Jacket, an essential!
- Helmet, another essential.
- Accident insurance, I’m sure you won’t need it!
- And the raft and oars! Could be tricky without them.
- Trainers or footwear that can get wet! – flip flops are likely to fall off and expensive trainers get soaked through, so be sensible when it comes to footwear.
- Swimwear – you’re going to get wet. How much is up to you, unless of course you fall in!
- A spare t-shirt, or change of clothes, so you’re not cold or wet on the way back.
- Sun cream – you might not notice how hot is is while you’re racing along the rapids and if you don’t cream up you could be red faced and suffering afterwards. You’ll be wearing a life jacket but your arms will be out of the raft the whole time, so don’t forget your waterproof sun cream.
How can I book or find out more about White Water Rafting?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here