Play Poker in Valencia
Your own private poker tournament in a central Valencia bar. For poker rookies as well as card sharks, this is the ultimate strategy game of them all. Up the ante of the competitive side of your group on tour with the ultimate game of strategy and play poker for in Valencia.
Our English and Spanish-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel or a central meeting place and take you to a central bar and your own private poker area. Included is a welcome drink on the house, but we recommend keeping the mind sharp and the drinks non-alcoholic (ish!) if you’re to stand a chance of winning the poker tournament. Your poker croupier will go through the basics of how to play Texas Hold Em poker, along with how the tournament will work.
The tournament will then start with everyone receiving a pile of chips to play with. The tournament will last 3 hours, with extra chip buy-in allowed in the first hour, and the ante (minimum bet) going up every 20 minutes to increase the pressure and squeeze out those conservative players! During the tournament, a table service will be available so that drinks can be ordered. The game usually ends in a 2-man show down and one of you with pockets bulging and a large smug smile! So put on your poker face and earn bragging rights for the rest of your stag weekend in Valencia!
Play Poker in Valencia – typical schedule (total: 4 hours)
- 1900 We’ll meet you at your hotel or a central point and get you to the poker venue.
- 1930: Sit down with a drink and let the poker expert explain the rules.
- 2000: The serious poker begins in earnest.
- 2100: Usually drunkenness, bankruptcy or the emergence of a singular smug talent will have most of you walking your poker faces off to the pubs and clubs of Valencia. We will give you tips on where to go afterwards.
- If you want our guide to take you on a tour of Valencia’s bars afterwards, click here!
Play Poker in Valencia – price and what is included
- Our guide
- A private poker area with table, chips, cards and expertise!
- A free drink to get you settled in.
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
Play Poker in Valencia – what else do I need to know?
- No previous knowledge of card games is required- beginnners stand as good a chance as experienced players.
- You’ll be playing for chips (no money on the table as open gambling is prohibited)
- You’ll play Texas Hold’em unless you have other ideas
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here