Valencia Wine Tasting Evening
We’ll take you to one of Valencia’s top bodegas where you will taste some of the great Spanish wines, and drink in the knowledge of our expert wine guide. This will get you up to speed on the some of the most prestigious Spanish labels, the vocabulary of wine tasting and you’ll be all set to impress people at dinner parties and after-office sessions back home!
Spain is the world’s third largest wine producer: its bodegas squeeze out thousands of different wines from over 150 native and imported types of grape grown under more than 50 appellations or Denominación de Orígen (D.O.). Take the Valencia Wine Tasting Experience and you can sip and swirl your glasses of wine while also enjoying a few traditional Spanish tapas at the same time.
Valencia Wine Tasting – typical schedule
- 18:00: Meet at your hotel or central point, and our wine guide will accompany you to the tasting place.
- 21:00: Emerge as a true Spanish wine connoisseur – and a little tipsy.
- Afterwards: ask us where to continue your quest for great wines?
- Price depends on your group size and the time of year. In general, the larger your group the less you will each pay!
- You’ll taste at least 4 Spanish wines and have some tapas designed to facilitate your appreciation of the different tastes.
- Know-how on those wines is given by our wine expert.
Valencia Wine Tasting – what else do I need to know?
- Looking for a Vineyard Visit? Click here.
- You will try several wines, but it is not about the quantity but the quality and tasting requires a fresh palate.
- If you are looking for a pub crawl ask us!
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our booking enquiry form here