Valencia FC Fans
Unfortunately, Mestalla will not be the oldest for long. Valencia FC is already building its new stadium, so why not pay a visit before the historical Mestalla is demolished.
And to cover the basics of your weekend, you as the organiser won’t have to worry about accommodation or where to have a few bevvies either…
Valencia FC historic Mestalla Stadium – a last chance!
If you are organising a stag weekend in Valencia, why not give your group the chance to see a bit of history in the making. The Valencia FC Fans package will take you on a tour of Mestalla Stadium, the oldest in Spanish football.
Loved the experience of the match… the Mestalla was really steep. I don’t mean the ticket prices which were reasonable I mean the terraces are really steep, and if you’re up singing (in perfect Valencian Spanish) with a bloody awful hangover, it’s a bit of a dizzying experience…Jim, Valencia stag Valencia v Levante, 2015
Valencia FC Fans Package – what is included
- Two Nights Accommodation in Valencia City Centre. Cosy rooms to share with only the members of your group and located in Valencia city centre. Easy access to the Valencia Old Town and all its bars and restaurants.
- Valencia FC Tickets for the Stadium Tour. A tour of the Valencia FC stadium “Mestalla“, the oldest stadium in Spanish football. See the VIP Boxes, the players’ changing rooms, the trophy room including the league won by Rafa Benitez in 2002, the press room, the stands and then walk out onto the grass of the famous and majestic Mestalla pitch. Make sure you get plenty of photos, because this historical shrine of Mediterranean football will disappear sooner rather than later, to be replaced by a new stadium that is currently under construction.
- Pub Crawl & Night Club Entry. What would a weekend in Valencia be without a good wander around the cool bars and clubs in the historical quarter? Our Spanish and English-speaking guide will take you around four of the best bars in the Valencia Old Town and you will get a free shot in each. And to cap the evening off, we will get you free entrance into a top night club. So no need to waste time scratching around for a decent watering hole, let us show you the best places with no fuss.
- from €99 per person
Valencia FC Fans Package – why is it right for you?
The Valencia FC Fans package is great value for money. Accommodation, a highly demanded tour of Spanish football’s oldest stadium, a guided pub crawl and free night club entry has never been so cheap. So if you are looking to get the basics sorted and then concentrate on a bit serious partying, this package is for you!
The Valencia FC Stadium, called “Mestalla” by the Valencianistas, is the oldest stadium in Spanish football. Unfortunately, all this history is due to disappear sooner than later, as the club’s new stadium is currently being built. While a date still hasn’t been finalised for the move, the end of the historical Mestalla is nigh.
There is nothing worse than walking aimlessly around a foreign city where people don’t speak English looking for a decent place to have a cold one. Luckily, the Valencia FC Fans package includes a bar crawl and more importantly, the services of our Valencia-based guide, who will be able to provide you with unlimited local knowledge regarding the best bars, restaurants and clubs to visit, how to get there and many other tips and pointers to ensure your weekend goes smoothly.
Add extra nights or adapt the package
Let us know what tweaks you require. You can add extra nights at the hotel, upgrade your accommodation, lay on airport transfers, a stripper, or even choose alternatives to the main activities.
How can I book or find out more?
- Call us on +34648032914 or UK 08448 707147
- Email us at email@example.com
- Use our booking enquiry form here