Italian Sales and Group Coordinator – The Spain Event
Giada has been living in Spain since 2015 and her favourite place is the university town of Salamanca – historic, beautiful and also lively. Great for stag or hen do’s as there are so many happening bars, with a really cool night scene.
A native of Italia, Giada loves learning languages (she knows so many we don’t have space to list them here in this brief bio – but are happy to send the full list on….). Not only that, she actually reads them as well, and is a true literature buff. She figures it helps to get inside the heads of the many nationalities she deals with and to learn what makes them tick…We are delighted to say that whatever country you are from, you’ll find that Giada is a great listener – give her a call!
“I love facilitating Stag and Hen do’s in Spain and Portugal where you have warm and welcoming people, open air activities and a really positive attitude to groups having fun! “
Giada’s top tips for Spain and Portugal:
- Book a Discobus to really get the party started and on the move as soon as you arrive in whichever location you are coming to.
- ln summer get on a Booze cruise or Sailing trip. This will gain you plaudits with your group, always goes down well and is a great chill out experience and a memorable time at sea.
- I love Benidorm!!! So much to do…and so many cheap flights from all over Europe.
Contact Giada on:
- Office Tel: +34 960 214 441
- Direct Line: +34 692 30 05 61
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @GiadaTSE