Business Development EMEA – The Spain Event
An Istabullu born and bred, Gönül moved to Spain in 2005 (Turkey simply was not providing enough opportunities for Rioja drinking and the devouring of seafood…). Gönül leads The Spain Event’s Corporate travel business and likes nothing better than taking groups to far flung corners of Andalucia, Extremadura and the wine regions of Porto!
Granada, Sevilla, Lisbon and San Sebastian are among her favourite locations, but at a push she’ll throw in Barcelona and Madrid as well as she is a big-city girl at heart. Gönül speaks Turkish, Spanish and English and loves to speak these to new clients!
“Spain and Portugal are fantastic countries for corporate and MICE groups in general. There is so much on offer, and if it can be done, we are proud to say The Spain Event will do it. We have set up packages for some of the most demanding organisations in Europe and Asia. They appreciate the beautiful weather and fantastic hospitality in these parts….”
Gönül’s top tips:
- El Clasico is a must for any football fan! This is one of the most effective and successful activities that any company can organise; be it to invite a key customer or business associate, or to reward top sale staff. Our packages of El Clásico tickets and excellent accommodation for groups are tried and trusted.
- Madrid is my pick of our city locations as it has something that other cities do not. Even Barcelona cannot match Madrid for intensity and authenticity at times.
Contact Gönül on:
- Office Tel: +34 960 214 441
- Direct Line: +34 638 12 73 75
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @thespainevent