They can do it all night…can you?
For your dyed-in-the-wool street-smart Madrileño, partying all night (yes, all night) in Madrid nightclubs is much like having a pint in your local. Clubs in Madrid manage to be vibrant but also relaxed. Organise VIP clubbing, or with queue-jump for your group with The Spain Event.
Neither as expensive or snobbish as Barcelona, the club scene in Madrid is tireless. Madrid boasts some of the most emblematic clubs in all of Spain, names such as Joy Eslava, Kapital Sala Sol and Pacha. These nightclubs were home to a scene that burgeoned with the ravenous hedonism of La Movida Madrileña Madrid’s post-dictatorship eighties cultural revolution. These clubs retain their bohemian essence to this day.
The first step in putting your stamina for nocturnal pleasures to the test is to make sure you get in to the top clubs. Then just have a good dinner and go for it! To enjoy Madrid nightlife to the full, book club passes and VIP entrance to the best clubs.
Which Madrid nightclubs to choose?
Check out our list of recommended establishments, and ask us about night club tickets, passes and door lists:
- Joy Eslava: one of the capital’s big three and the most central at Sol/Opera. Listed in most tourist guides, this stunning former theatre attracts a cosmopolitan crowd of all ages. You are going to end up here during your trip to Madrid, so you might as well do it in style.
- Shoko Madrid: Currently happening and popular with a mixed crown of local funksters and clued-in out-of-towners.
- Kapital: Madrid’s giant with seven floors and as many types of music. A young and gorgeous Spanish crowd, and catering for all tastes. It even has a karaoke bar!
- Pacha: Ibiza’s spirit and hits in the Spanish capital.
- Ocho y Medio: one of the locals favourite, Ocho y Medio is particularly relaxed and diverse, playing great music from the eighties (and other decades). “Todos somos iguales“, they told us.
- El Sol: very famous for its concerts, it changes into a nightclub around 1am. Its crowd tends to look cool rather than scruffy but it keeps its laid back charm. For this and other Madrid top clubs, click here.
How can I book or find out more?
Back to activities