Don’t spend your weekend at the airport
Book Palma airport transfers to hotels and resorts all over the island of Majorca. You’ll arrive safely and quickly, and in style. With our transfers you’ll save a few quid as well ! If you have just arrived in Majorca for that hen por stag weekend you have been longing for for ages, don’t waste time queuing for cabs and risking the local lingo. Book a pick up in style with one of our minivans or coaches.
Although Palma city is fairly close to the airport, there are many resorts that are that bit furtyher away and no doubt that a comfy and easy coach ride is money well spent.
Majorca resorts and destinations from Palma Airport
If you are celebrating a stag or hen do, you will most likely be staying at one of the resorts near Palma City. Here are the most common routes, with times and distances, but ask us if you are going anywhere else ?
- Transfer from Palma Airport to Magaluf/Palma Nova: approx 28 km, takes 25 minutes
- Palma Airport to Santa Ponsa: approx 30 km, 30 minutes
- Palma Airport to Palma City transfer: approx 10 km, 15 minutes
- Palma Airport to Arenal: approx 9 km, 12 minutes
- Palma Airport to Alcudia: approx , 78 km, 75 minutes
- Portals Nous: 20 km, 20 minutes
Palma Airport Shuttles
We will take care of almost everything, making it easy for you to relax and begin to enjoy your trip:
- Our rep or driver will be there at airport arrivals to greet you, make sure all have arrived with luggage and help those who need cash from banks etc
- Your own private coach will be parked nearby in a private parking area, with plenty of luggage space, air-conditioning, and plenty of room.
- We’ll get you straight to your hotel or apartments in safety and comfort with minimal fuss or time wasted.
- Your rep, an expert on Magaluf, will give you tips and pointers on the way in, answer any questions on arrival, and help you sort out the check-in if necessary.
- If you’ve booked a package with accommodation, you will receive our Welcome including maps and guides to Magaluf night life.
Comment réserver ou en savoir plus?