Algarve clay pigeon range is top European venue
Take your group on a memorable shooting trip to a premium Algarve clay pigeon shooting range in the Portuguese countryside. Our clay pigeon shooting activity is the stag or hen activity that really sets clay cats among clay pigeons and sharpens up your beer-fuzzied aim…
Stop the pigeon!
We’ll take you to a European and Portuguese Championship shooting range where for a couple of hours an expert instructor will get you a little bit better versed in the techniques of shooting safely. It is all about sight and judgement. This is competitive way to spend an afternoon on your hen or stag do in the Algarve, we recommend putting it in the crosshairs of your weekend plans !
Advice on shooting in the Algarve
- Look at the target only, not the “beads” on your shotgun.
- Move the gun to the target as soon as you see it…make sure you get to it before you fire.
- Look at the target and you will naturally move the gun where you are looking
- Keep the gun firmly against your shoulder to avoid bruising from the ricochet of the stock.
- Feet together, lean forward slightly, swing the lower body from the hips swing smoothly – body, gun (and soul) should move as one unit.
- Hearing protection is a must.
- Important to keep the barrel of your gun moving in front of your target (maybe 1 or 2 barrel lengths).
- Squeeze…and watch the target burst (if you are on form) but remember that clay pigeons asre not as tasty as the real ones, or the Frango Piri Piri served locally!
There’s much more daytime Algarve stag weekend ideas right here!
How can I book or find out more?
Back to activities