It’s an ab-zorb thing to do
After another legless night in Magaluf, The Spain Event challenges you to find your feet with Magaluf bubble football. It’s football in a zorb! So if you think it was fun trying to stand up after a few flaming lamborghinis, just wait until we put you n plastic bubbles.
Magaluf bubble football sorts the men from the…buoys
And you don’t even have to worry about the previous night. All you have to do is make it home because our driver will pick you up from your accommodation directly and take you directly to the pitch where the fun begins. Plenty of bouncing around and falling over, photo opportunities galore and laughs a million make Magaluf bubble football one of The Spain Event’s number activities. Why should you miss out?
And it’s not just Majorca Football…
Check out the range of games you might end up playing:
- Bubble Trouble: Everyone stands in a circle without a ball and waits for the whistle. Then all you have to do is knock everyone else off their feet! Last person standing wins!
- Follow the leader: Played like American Football, you have to protect your leader who takes the ball inside his or her zorb and tries to make the “end zone” while the opposition try to knock the leader over before they get there.
- Sumo Zorbing: Two players in their bubbles in a ring. The objective? Push your opponent out of the ring.
- Bubble Bowling: One player acts as the bowling ball and the rest are pins. The “ball” will run at the “pins” set up in a diamond and try to knock over as many as he or she can. Everyone tries and the one who knocks over the most wins.
- Call my number: Every player in each team is assigned a number from 1 to 5 say. We put a ball in the middle of the pitch and the players on the sidelines opposite each other. A number is called and each person with that number from each team runs out to try and get to the ball first… sounds easy, but trying running without being able to use your arms!
- Zorb Conga Line: one player stands in the middle of the pitch and tries to knock over the players that try to cross to the other end. Those he knocks over join him in a chain to block the remaining players. More activities in Magaluf
How can I book or find out more?
Back to activities