Barcelona Pub Crawl- raising the bar
Let the experts introduce you to the Barcelona bar scene with our Barcelona Pub Crawl We’ll recommend the real gems that are sometime off the beaten track, and get you a few free drinks as well! Barcelona has just about everything to suits the budding stag or hen pub crawler from live music and salsa bars to cocktail lounges and outstanding boozers and after hours speakeasies.
¡Tómate un trago! With so many places to choose from, and so little time over a weekend, let us recommend the tabernas and bodegas on the Barcelona Bar scene that keep the local drinkers happily pedo (something like a rat’s ass…). Let one of our barfly guides show you around on a well-devised bar tour. The bar tour works as an introduction to the nightlife in Barcelona, and a way of getting your bearings around some of the less obvious parts of the old town, packed with jaunty and jolly establishments. Barcelona pub crawl is well recommended for your first night out in town.
You will visit at least 4 bars, and sample some of the house speciality shots. It’s your own private crawl, so the pace of things and where you go is flexible. All in all, this is a great way of getting to see the bars of Barcelona and chatting to (or up?) the locals over a few drinks before the night-life really kicks in.
Hi Paul, I don’t remember much about it so I suppose you’d say it was a big success. No, honestly we got a great deal: Donnie showed us some places only locals probably know and we didn’t want just the cheesy tourist places all night… (Guy, best man on Peter’s 14-man stag, November 2013)
Barcelona Pub Crawl – typical schedule
- 21:30 Your guide meets you at a central meeting point. She or he will propose a few ideas for bars and discuss this with you, maybe over a beer to get things going.
- 21:45 It’s off out into the Barcelona night for a guided crawl of pubs.
- 00:30 Our guide will make sure you are fully briefed on which clubs to go to later on, or recommend strip bars or late tapas places.
- 00:45 You will go to one of Barcelonas top nighclubs – the entry for your group is included in the Bar Crawl!
Barcelona Pub Crawl – price and what is included
- Price depends on your group size, the laaager your group the less you will each pay!
- Our local rep to recommend the best bars, and clubs for partying afterwards.
- The bar tour lasts up to three hours.
- Four free shots are included, time-permitting, at bars of our choice.
- Club entry for you whole group in a top nightclub!
Barcelona Pub Crawl – what else do I need to know?
- Groups may require public transport to meet our guide in central point, depending on hotel location – if necessary we will give you full information on this.
- Barcelona door restrictions are in general relaxed but Stags should avoid trainers and scruffy jeans.
- Most bars close at 2.30-3.00 and clubs close at 6 am.
- Excessive drunkenness or disrespectful behaviour: your tour may be discontinued if members of your group are out of control and jeopardise our relations with suppliers or intimidate our staff. In this event, our guide’s word will be final, and no refunds will be made.
Absinthe Bar in Barcelona ?
The opinion of one of our team about absinthe in Spain here.