Become a weekend matador in Madrid and work out which end of the bull you are coming from. Organising a Madrid baby bull fight (or baby bull run) just for your group is the de rigueur stag weekend activity in Spain. All in all it is an ultra-adrenalin day out in Madrid for a group looking for an exciting and unique activity.
ANIMALS ARE NOT HARMED IN THIS ACTIVITY.
Show your stag friends and the world at large what a true torero you are. Should we call this “bullfighting lessons in Madrid” ? Hemingway would have approved, and if you are looking to get started with the cape, this is the one for you.
Learn more about Madrid Baby Bull Running here.
A light-hearted send-up of the Spanish bullfight
This event is hosted by animal lovers who care for the animals. There is no blood, stress, harm or mistreatment of the animals. This activity has nothing to do with real bullfighting.
We include private coach transport and guide with your Madrid Baby Bull Fight. You will enjoy a wonderful Spanish lunch with wine. Discuss your pases and veronicas with the attendant aficionados and appreciative audience. This is maybe the most outrageous stag and hen activity you can imagine in Spain, and gets guaranteed respect for the organiser.
Book a Madrid Baby Bull Fight here
Bull’s tail or cow’s arse ? You decide, but here’s how to organise a baby bull fight in Madrid:
- Available all year (ask us for availability).
- This activity is approximately a 5-hour day out, usually beginning with a pick up at your hotel about midday. The activity is held on an authentic bull ranch near Madrid.
- Welcome drinks, lunch and drinks during lunch are included.
- Minimum group size: there is no minimum, but if it’s just you and your father in law, you’ll need more than a cape and a colourful jacket to help you.
- Baby Bulls and Adult Balls: participants take part at their own risk. It is your responsibility to take reasonable precautions to avoid injuries like twisted ankles or bruises.
- Contact us on: email@example.com. One of our travel consultants will contact you !
Madrid Baby Bull Fight | tips, do’s and dont’s
- Bull running in Madrid usually happens on Saturdays or Sundays, but depending on your group size can take place on most days of the week.
- This activity can be organised all year.
- Want to see a REAL bull fight while you are in Spain ? Check out Madrid bullfighting tickets here.
- Baby bull fighting is with a young cow or bull. This is not “real” bull sports. The animal is not hurt.
- You should be prudent and sober however, as you could get bruised or twist an ankle.
- Our packages include a full lunch and transport, but we can also offer this activity without lunch or transport.
How can I book or find out more?