On a Barcelona hen – our “musts”
It’s no secret to anyone that Barcelona rocks. The city is pretty much all about joy and stimulation. Whether you’re lost in the labyrinth of the “Gothic” old town, hitting the beach at Barceloneta, or sipping a cava (or why not make it a gin) on posh Paseo de Gracia. Tough job to reduce a list of Barcelona hen musts to only 4 or 5 but here goes.
Our Barcelona hen musts
With so much bar hopping to do, you won’t get through them all, but do yourself a favour, learn the names, have a decko at the photos, so at least, when you go back home, you can say you have been there:
- Visit at least one of: Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, El Born Market, Santa Maria del Mar church, Barcelona Harbour “Port Vell”.
- Drink cava at Picasso’s locals (on streets like Montcada and Avinyó in the Gothic Quarter)
- Fly high at Barcelona clubs like Shoko Barcelona, Opium or CDLC
- Sunbathe and drink cava at Barceloneta beach
- Tell a local, tearfully, that you remember “Floquet de Neu” aka copito de nieve, or snowflake a former denizen of Barcelona (and haling originally from Equatorial Guinea) , now passed away, beloved of every true Barcelonés over the age of 25.
How can I book or find out more?